Skin is the largest organ of the body. It is also a mirror of internal diseases. Conditions ranging from inflammatory diseases, infections, malignancies and other organ – specific internal disease may manifest on the skin. A healthy skin boosts the confidence & well being of any person.
The department of SKIN & VD provides clinical services to patients. In addition, it caters for teaching activities to interns & under graduates of the college.
1. Clinico-mycological correlation of superficial fungal infections in patients reporting to the skin opd of this hospital
2. Clinical study of topical steroid dependent face due to steroid abuse.
3. Clinico pathological of Skin diseases in patients presenting to Skin OPD.
1. Dr. A.K. Singh successfully completed MCI basic medical teacher’s training course.
2. CME on hair transplant was held on 07th May 2014.
1. Dr. Sanjeev Grover, MD Professor – email@example.com
2. Dr. A.K. Singh, MD AP - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Dr. Subodh Singh, DVD SR - email@example.com
Copyright © 2015 sims.edu.in | All Right Reserved