Rules Regarding Covid-19 For UG / PG - 2020
The following rules to be followed by the students during pandemic of covid-19.
- It is mandatory to wear mask.
- Students are advised not to use personal items of others.
- Every student is to have his/her own sanitizer and use it frequently.
- All students are advised not to go in the mess in the group. They should maintain social distancing during meals. No meal will be permissible in rooms.
- Outing is not permitted in any condition.
- Laundry facilities will be provided in the hostel only. All are advised to use this facility. Outside laundry provision is prohibited.
- All are advised not to assemble in the veranda.
- Food delivery from outside is prohibited.
- All are advised not to use the other’s mobile.
- Sports activities are prohibited.
- Using of Gym is not allowed.
- All are advised to follow campus rules & regulations.
- Roaming in the campus is restricted.
- At anytime if any student comes in contact with Covid-19 patient becomes suspect he/ she may be quarantined and subjected to medical tests.
- Students should bring recent Covid19 negative report at the time of reporting to college.
- If no report is available they will be quarantine till their report is negative.